1217 Wrigley Rd.
1217 Wrigley Rd.
Looking for some extra space to do some of the projects that have been calling your name? Or have you always wanted to have a hobby farm? This property backing onto the hidden gem of Wrigley’s Lake may be just what you’re looking for. With several outbuildings (one is a workshop with 4 large garage doors and 200amp hydro service) and nearly 2 acres, the possibilities are endless.
Location is convenient to Cambridge, Brantford and Kitchener and just a few minutes from the charming towns of Paris and Ayr.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a finished basement and is beautifully decorated in a neutral Farmhouse style. Steel roof is low maintenance and came with a 50 year warranty. Completely new HVAC system and water heater installed in 2020. All new appliances in 2021. Garage has been outfitted for the fitness enthusiast, but the parking on this property will not be a problem. Loads of space!
Breakdown of house space:
• House is 1680sqft
• This does not include 431sqft in the heated converted garage (home gym and storage room)
• It also does not include the 517sqft of finished living space in the basement
Breakdown of space in the outbuildings:
• Main workshop is 3120sqft and has 200amp power (60′ wide at bay doors & 52′ deep)
• Storage barn (ideal for animals) is 4410sqft and has power but not turned on now (42′ wide x 105′ deep)
• Small shed is 320sqft lower and upper levels and has 60amp power working
• 1100sqft open side storage structure behind main workshop
Perfect for a growing family, including your family pets (doggie door and kennel).
Book a private showing to look at this fantastic home in person or click on the multi-media links to view the Video and 3D Virtual Tour.
|Address||1217 Wrigley Rd.|
House - Central air, central vacuum,
Dug well. Metal roof. Almost 2 acres - Main workshop 2130 sq ft 200 amp power - Storage barn 4410 sq ft power access - Shed 320 sq ft 60 amp power - 1100 sq ft open side structure
Sellers are viewing offer on Thursday, March 24, 2022